Fig is looking for a Transaction Manager.
Title: Transaction Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Objectives: To ensure all appropriate accounting, legal, governance and commercial issues are reviewed, documented and acted upon. As well as creating reporting frameworks for all material transactions in the Fig group. The Fig group is active across a wide range of transactions; this year has seen Fig take the lead on deals ranging from £20,000 equity investments to £220m+ acquisitions. Clear communications, scenario mapping, auditing of conversations & claims and suggesting solutions are core to the successful executing of the role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the collation, completion and review of due diligence requests
- Managing the collation, preparation, review and completion of investment documents
- Creation of risk assessment and monitoring documents
- Participation in negotiations with clients
- Dispute resolution preparedness and management
- Creation of scenario implication and suggested action plans
- Document and co-ordinate corporate governance and FCA requirements
- Review and input on investment 100 day plans
- Support in execution of portfolio companies’ business development.
Career progression opportunities: An excellent individual has the potential to not only help build the team, but manage their own team as the company continues to grow. They have the opportunity to work closely with and develop their experience in the Origination & Analysis Department, Fundraising Department and Portfolio Management Department.
- Strong academic background, ideally degree educated with financial qualifications such as ACA or AAT or legal professional qualifications.
Desirable skill sets:
- Experience of financial due diligence and/or financial reporting
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident with strong personal impact
- Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure
- Some supervisory experience would be advantageous and the desire to manage a team as the business grows.
- A legal or accountancy environment that has a good understanding of start-ups and SME businesses.
Please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com