Fig is looking to recruit a researcher to join its team on a temporary three to six-month contract.
Project Analyst (3 to 6-month contract)
Fig is looking to recruit a researcher to join its team on a temporary three to six-month contract, starting in October 2015. The successful candidate will help deliver a business plan and feasibility study for European expansion of a leading enterprise programme to be presented to the European Commission.
Fig runs the Enterprising Student Society Accreditation (ESSA), a nationwide university scheme that promotes, recognises and rewards enterprising activity within all undergraduate societies. The scheme has recently received a grant from the European Commission through the Research and Innovation programme, Horizon 2020. With only 6% of applicants being invited to progress, Fig as been asked to present a plan to roll out the ESSA across the EU. The Project Analyst will be responsible for the support and input in the both the research for the plan and designing the potential delivery.
- Project management
- Market research
- Data acquisition and analysis (quantitative and qualitative)
- Research presentation
- Development of relationships with strategic overseas partners
- Collaboration with / responsibility for advising senior management on strategic direction and implementation strategies
- Production of and preparation of reports to senior management, board and European Commission
Required skills /competencies:
- Undergraduate degree (minimum)
- Strong analytical research skills
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to manage external relationships
- Excellent project management and organisations skills
- High level presentation skills
- Proven proposal development or bid writing skills
- European languages
- Understanding of European education systems
To apply, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org