Fig is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant to join its team
Fig is currently looking for a talented and experienced PA / EA to join its successful team in central London. The primary purpose of the role will be to provide full PA support to the Chairman and EA support to the board of directors. This is an autonomous role with the opportunity to grow with an exciting and dynamic business.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with senior management in a busy environment and have excellent written skills. He / she will need to fit well within a close-knit team and want to actively contribute to the team’s success, as well as have a polished and adaptable personality and possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
The Chairman is extremely busy and has a large number of demands on his time. It’s important that the individual is proactive and uses their initiative in order to ensure the Chairman and the Directors are able to use their time as productively as possible.
- Extensive diary management
- Managing the Chairman’s contacts, email and task list
- Proof reading and editing of documents
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Managing business and personal travel & accommodation arrangements
- Providing briefing notes and personal bios ahead of meetings and events
- Learning the business and implementing subsequent processes and systems
- Office management
- Management of office operating practices and implementing improvements where necessary
- Developing good working relations with the team and clients
- Ad-hoc research projects
- Certain HR administrative tasks
- Processing expenses and chasing invoices
The Person – experience & skills:
- Previous experience of working in a busy and demanding environment / with senior management
- Exceptional written skills with a proven ability to produce a very high standard of work
- Highly organised, self-motivated and articulate
- Proactive and independent demonstrating initiative and reliability
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs without having to be told
- Resilient and able to work under pressure with good humour
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise duties to meet tight deadlines
- An excellent telephone and business manner
- A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Charismatic with a strong work ethic
Desirable, but non-essential skills/ experience:
- Educated to degree level / or similar professional qualification
- Experience of Xero accounting system
- Financial services background.
To apply, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org