Partners & preferred suppliers
Fig's property developments
The Fig team is actively seeking commercial properties and sites to house Fig developments.
In 2012, Fig redeveloped the former the Royal Mail sorting office, in West London, to create Fig Village, an 18,000 square foot warehouse.
The site comprised:
- A 5,000 square foot event space, used for product launches, networking events as well as social and sport evenings
- It was also used by a coding school to run workshops, and attracted film shoots, photo shots and corporate events
- Flexible, affordable and commercial grade offices, which housed 14 companies in the first year.
- Meeting rooms, kitchens and break-out areas
- A gym and fitness equipment showroom, which was home to a boxing school, yoga school and a selection of personal trainers
- The fitness showroom showcased Power Plate equipment (one of the Fig Village tenents), and MuJo fitness machines (a Fig portfolio company)