News & press
Latest vacancies in Fig network: SalesGossip
Retailtech start-up, SalesGossip, is looking for a Head of Marketing
Fig Portfolio company, SalesGossip, is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to join its growing team in Shoreditch.
SalesGossip is one of the fastest growing Retailtech start-ups in the UK, offering a range of intelligent marketing solutions to fashion and beauty brands, helping them drive traffic and footfall to their online and physical stores.
- Take ownership and develop SalesGossip’s short and long term marketing strategy
- Design & implement effective marketing campaigns for user acquisition using digital advertising, SEO, partnerships, guerrilla marketing, social media & PR
- Work closely with product team to identify and implement initiatives for improving customers’ engagement across all of SalesGossip’s digital channels
- Manage marketing budgets
- Manage a team of digital marketers, data analysts & marketing agencies
- Be constantly on the lookout for innovative and exciting new marketing opportunities to help increase awareness of SalesGossip with our customers and retail partners.
Requirements & Personal Attributes
- Minimum 5 years' hands on experience in planning and optimising Content Marketing, PPC, Email, SEO, Social, Display and partnership initiatives
- Very strong analytical skills including a deep understanding of Google Analytics and advanced on-site analytics.
- A self-starter mind-set, with the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, exceptionally self-motivated and keen attention to detail
- Great team player with proven experience in managing and leading a digital marketing team
- Proven digital marketing experience at senior management level, preferably in a fashion, media or agency environment.
For more information, or to apply, email Anna: email@example.com.