Fig is looking for a Portfolio Manager.
Title: Portfolio Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director / Head of Portfolio Management
Objectives: Managing key client relationships and monitoring portfolio companies’ progress. Supporting in portfolio companies’ reporting and assisting with business development where appropriate. Board level communication documentation, crisis communication skills, commercial contract comprehension and research are central to the role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all internal projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Report on external projects’ timing, scope and budgets
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Assess resource availability and allocation
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Career progression opportunities: An excellent individual has the potential to not only help build the team, but manage their own team as the company continues to grow. They have the opportunity to work closely with and develop their experience in the Transaction Management Department, Fundraising Department and Origination & Analysis Management department.
Desirable skill sets and qualifications:
- Higher Education qualification, ideally a university degree 2:1
- Proven working experience in project management or client relationship management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Beneficial but not essential qualifications or experience:
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
- Experience of commercial contract evaluation and/ or negotiations
- Understanding of Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Forecasts.
Please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org