Fig is looking for a PR and Marketing Manager to join its team
We are currently looking for a creative and talented PR and Marketing Manager to join our team. The primary purpose of the role will be to increase Fig’s brand awareness across the industry, managing marketing, public relations, partnerships and events. Reporting to the Business Development Director, the role will involve working closely with all areas of the business to deliver effective strategies to help drive growth.
For the start of the role, the successful candidate will also provide cover for the Marketing and Communications Director with internal and external communications support. This will provide an excellent opportunity to gain further exposure to all areas of the business.
PR and Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ PR, journalism and marketing experience within a related role and have excellent written skills. A background in Financial Services is preferable but not essential.
- Create, develop and implement external PR and marketing strategies
- Pursue and secure media coverage for Fig and Fig’s portfolio, with internal resources and external agencies
- Create and manage content for website and social media
- Support fundraising team with promotional materials
- Review and proof investment materials and content
- Organise and execute events and product launches
- Provide support to portfolio companies.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level (or relevant marketing qualification)
- Skilled at building effective working relationships with employees and stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience in managing a marketing / PR strategy that has resulted in a significant increase in convertible leads
- Strong contact base with influential media organisations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and attention to detail
- Assertiveness and ability to challenge others, if required
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Good commercial acumen / understanding.
For more information, or to apply for the role, please email email@example.com.